Lesson 01: Saying Hello
(Click the Caption Button to see subtitle)In this lesson you will learn how to say hello to someone. It's very good to greet him or her because it's a very polite thing to do. And you will also know how to greet them properly. You will know how to greet formally to your teacher or someone older than you, and to greet your friends informally. Have fun learning.
Have a question? Raise it on the FACEBOOK page or email us at email@example.com. Watch this video on YouTube, or subscribe HERE.
- Husband & Wife: when a man and woman marry, they become husband and wife.
- Greet (v): say hello to someone
- informal (adj): friendly
- formal (adj): polite
- how do you do? = hello
- beard: the hair on a man's face.
- right on the spot: at that time, immediately
- encourage someone to do something: want and support someone to do something
- community: where there are many people with something in common
- give a thumbs-up: like
- be appreciated: be thankful
Check out our website at www.englishforuse.com for more amazing stuff.
Please Like & Share this lesson if you find it useful. Thank you very much!