Lesson 03: The English Alphabet Pronunciation
(Click the Caption Button to see subtitle)
This week English For Use presents a very basic, yet super important lesson: the Pronunciation of the 26 letters in the English Alphabet. You can use it to spell your name and many more.
Have a question? Raise it on the FACEBOOK page or email us at email@example.com. Watch this video on YouTube, or subscribe HERE.
- basic (adj): the most common knowledge
- letter (n): A is a letter; B is a letter.
- brackets = [ ]
- similar (adj): alike in some ways
- mistake (n): doing something wrong
- record (v): to store your voice in a place so that you can listen again
Click HERE to download the PDF Summary of this lesson. (Right-click -> Save as...)
Check out our website www.englishforuse.com for more amazing stuff.
Please Like & Share this lesson if you find it useful. Thank you very much!