Lesson 02: How to Introduce Yourself
(Click the Caption Button to see subtitle)When you meet someone for the first time, you may need to introduce yourself, which means to talk about yourself so that they know a little about you. In this lesson, you will know how to talk about your name, your age, your job, where you live and what you like to do.
Thank you Ms. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Khue for your contribution! :)
Have a question? Raise it on the FACEBOOK page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this video on YouTube, or subscribe HERE.
- introduce (v): talk about yourself
- visitor (n): someone who comes to your house
- first name: the common name you call your friend
- last name: the family name, the surname, the name you have the same as your father/mother.
- tricky (adj): difficult, hard to understand
- headache (n): your head hurting
- secretary (n): a person who helps a manager/boss
- computer programmer (n): a person who works with computer and write software
Check out our website www.englishforuse.com for more amazing stuff. :)
Please Like & Share this lesson if you find it useful. Thank you very much!